Head and Neck: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic Florida?
Cleveland Clinic in Florida has a large team of experts who specialize in a variety of head and neck diseases and disorders. We provide a comprehensive assessment to identify exactly what is causing your symptoms. Then we design a personalized treatment plan to make you feel and function better.
Our subspecialists treat diseases and disorders of the:
- Nose and nasal passages.
- Skull base.
- Throat and neck.
When you choose our Head and Neck Institute, you benefit from:
- Caring approach: Conditions of the head and neck can significantly impact your life. We listen to understand your symptoms and how they affect you each day. We want to help you function better and live a healthier, more comfortable life.
- Specialized knowledge: Our physicians and surgeons have extensive training and experience in their subspecialties. We have experts who focus exclusively on ears, hearing, voice quality, sinus conditions, head and neck surgery, speech, swallowing and other issues.
- Collaborative care: Our team works together to provide total care, from diagnosis to treatment to recovery. And we collaborate with other specialists in the Cleveland Clinic network as needed. Your team may include endocrinologists, allergists, oncologists and reconstructive surgeons. You also have access to therapists who can improve your ability to speak, swallow, hear and communicate.
- Comprehensive treatment: Each person with a head and neck condition has different needs. Your treatment plan may include medications, lifestyle modifications, therapy and/or surgery to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Convenient care: Cleveland Clinic in Florida is home to head and neck experts from South Florida to the Treasure Coast. We often see you within a day or two and we have advanced diagnostic technology on-site. You can get the information and treatment you need quickly and efficiently.
- Minimally invasive options: We offer minimally invasive options for diagnosis and treatment whenever possible. This minimizes pain and discomfort and it limits effects on your appearance and function.
Learn more about our head and neck departments and centers.