The Transplant Center at Cleveland Clinic in Florida builds upon the longstanding success of the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic in Ohio. We’re a leading provider of heart, kidney and liver transplants in South Florida. And we’re one of a few in the state with kidney and liver living donor programs.
Cleveland Clinic in Florida Transplant Center: Why Choose Us?
At Cleveland Clinic in Florida, you receive the highest-level medical care from top experts in organ transplantation. You benefit from:
- Proven transplant success: All transplants take place at our Transplant Center at Cleveland Clinic Weston Hospital. We’re experts in heart, kidney and liver transplants. We also have the expertise to do complex multi-organ transplants. Depending on the transplant type, our graft and patient survival rates meet or exceed regional and national averages. Learn more about our transplant programs.
- Living donor transplants: We’re among a select few medical centers in Florida performing living donor liver transplants. We also excel in living donor kidney transplants. Living donors help patients get transplants faster, often while they’re still relatively healthy. Explore our living donor programs.
- Pioneering organ transplant procedures: Our teams’ dedication to research and clinical trials is improving the transplant process for patients everywhere. We’ve helped advance the safe transplantation of imperfect organs, allowing more patients to get lifesaving transplants.
- Transplant care for all: Patients from across the southeastern U.S., the Caribbean and Latin America seek our proven transplant expertise.
- Convenient post-transplant care: Our outpatient centers throughout South Florida and the Treasure Coast make it easy to get disease care and post-transplant care closer to home. We also offer virtual visits and virtual second opinions.
- Nationally recognized medical care: Newsweek rates Cleveland Clinic Weston Hospital as South Florida’s top hospital. Cleveland Clinic also ranks as the No. 2 hospital system in the world and nation. Learn more about our recognitions and rankings.