State-of-the-Art Acute Care Hospital in West Port St. Lucie
In December 2013, Martin Health System brought high-quality health care to the residents of west Port St. Lucie when the doors to Tradition Medical Center opened. The state-of-the-art acute care facility is conveniently located at the southwest corner of Tradition Boulevard and Interstate 95 in Port St. Lucie.
Tradition Hospital has doubled in size!
In October 2017, Tradition Hospital was expanded to meet community needs. The hospital now has a total of nine stories, 177 patient rooms and these service enhancements:
- Interventional lab for cardiac catheterization, interventional radiology and vascular procedures.
- 18-bed observation unit designed to improve the flow of emergency patients who require extended or overnight stays.
- 12-bed post-anesthesia care unit.
- Expansion of maternity and neontal intensive care units.
- 14-bed progressive care unit to help patients transition from the ICU to a medical-surgical bed.
- A second medical office building, HealthPark Two, which includes an outpatient surgery center and retail pharmacy.
- An 8-bed patient-and-family-centered pediatric unit.
Learn More About Tradition Hospital