Cleveland Clinic Florida’s Concierge Medicine Program currently offers the following services and amenities:
- Personalized medical care with increased access and communication with a Concierge Medicine Program provider – 24/7, 365 days a year – via email, telephone or text message
- Care coordination by your Concierge Medicine Program physician and healthcare team to facilitate appointments, diagnostic tests and procedures with other Cleveland Clinic physicians throughout the United States, as needed
- One comprehensive annual physical examination, including an electrocardiogram (EKG) and blood-draw on-site
- Customized preventive care and wellness plan tailored to your individual health goals, as developed buy your Concierge Medicine Program physician
- A dedicated phone number to access the Concierge Medicine Program healthcare team
- Expedited, on-site care navigator for specialist appointments and other referrals, as needed, at Cleveland Clinic facilities throughout the United States
- On-site support by the Concierge Medicine Program physician during in-patient stays at Cleveland Clinic Hospital and care coordination during emergencies or while traveling
- Assistance with medical records in case of emergencies away from home
- Coordination of transportation needs through Cleveland Clinic’s private fleet of land and air ambulances, in an emergency*
* Transportation charges are the patient’s responsibility and are not covered in the membership fee.
For more information about our Concierge Medicine program, please call our direct line for patient inquires at 800.700.4275.
What are the benefits of being a member of the Cleveland Clinic Florida Concierge Medicine program?
Cleveland Clinic Florida's Concierge Medicine Program provides consistent, comprehensive medical care to meet your specific healthcare needs and goals. You have the ability to reach your physician 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The program is designed to allow the physician to spend more time with each patient to ensure that all their medical needs are met.
How will the program provide a personalized experience from my physician?
In contrast to traditional primary care practices, the number of patients in the Cleveland Clinic Florida Concierge Medicine Program practice is limited. This enables your physician to devote more time with you during each visit, focusing on your individual needs. This also increases the availability of same day or next day appointments. The goal of our Concierge Medicine Program physician is to develop a personal relationship with you and provide the highest level of care and attention.
How can I become a member?
Please call our dedicated line for patient inquiries at 800.700.4275
What is included in the membership?
As a member of the Cleveland Clinic Florida Concierge Medicine Program you will receive the following benefits:
- an annual, in-office comprehensive physical exam and medical history, on-site blood draw, an electrocardiogram
- a customized wellness plan for your personal health goals
- direct communication with your physician through telephone or email 24/7
- coordination of care with specialists and hospitalists
- access to your healthcare records through MyChart
- support and coordination of care or medical emergencies even when traveling for business or vacation
- always ample time with your physician for in-office visits
Will Cleveland Clinic Florida's Concierge Medicine Program accept insurance reimbursement?
No. Cleveland Clinic Florida Concierge Medicine Program does not accept any insurance and does not participate in any government programs, including Medicare. Each patient is expected to pay for services rendered by their Concierge Medicine Program physician at the time of their visit.
As a courtesy to your patients, we will facilitate completion of paperwork on the patient’s behalf so the patient may be reimbursed directly by their insurance, based on the benefits of the patient’s individual insurance plan.
Will my insurance plan pay for the membership fees?
The annual membership fees are not covered by insurance. However, we recommend that you consult with your personal health benefits advisor for additional information relevant to your unique coverage questions.
What are the credentials of Cleveland Clinic Florida's Concierge Medicine Program physicians?
All Cleveland Clinic Florida Concierge Medicine physicians are members of the Medical Staff of Cleveland Clinic Hospital and are board-certified in internal medicine. Their credentials have been reviewed and approved by the Cleveland Clinic Florida Department of Medicine. Concierge Medicine Program physicians were selected for their skills, reputation and commitment to service.
Where will my appointments at the Concierge Medicine Program be?
Cleveland Clinic's Concierge Medicine Program is located in the Las Olas neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale at 1301 E. Broward Blvd., Suite 305, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33301.
Will my physician be available to me while I am traveling or out of town on an extended basis, including my residences in other locations?
Yes. Your Concierge Medicine physician and healthcare team will be available to you by phone or email, regardless of your location.
What happens when my Concierge Medicine Program is not available?
When your personal physician is not available, another Cleveland Clinic Florida Concierge Medicine Program physician or a member of the healthcare team will be available.
Will I have access to physicians at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio?
Yes, as a member of the Concierge Medicine Program, your physician will oversee coordinate care with specialists in both Florida and Ohio.
Appointments & Locations
For more information about our Concierge Medicine program, please fill out our contact form or call our direct line for patient inquires at 800.700.4275.
Cleveland Clinic's Concierge Medicine Program is located in the Las Olas neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale.
1301 E. Broward Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Please fill out this form and someone will contact you with more information about the Concierge Medicine Program.