Cleveland Clinic Florida’s Chronic Care Management (CCM) program is a Medicare program available to Medicare beneficiaries with two or more chronic conditions to receive frequent care coordination services via telephone. Enrolled patients will be paired with a dedicated Care Manager who will assist the patient in managing their health needs. Some of the features of the CCM program for patients include:
- At least 20 minutes a month of chronic care management services per month
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated nurse Care Manager who will work with patients to create a customized care plan
- Coordination of care between pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- Phone check-ins between doctor visits to keep patients on track
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting health goals
- Assistance with scheduling appointments and procedures, refilling medication, and other health-related tasks
The Cleveland Clinic Florida Chronic Care Management team is made up of health care professionals who are dedicated to helping patients stay on track with their health goals.
- Regular chronic care management means patients can better manage their care and spend more time focusing on their health.
- Patients can feel secure knowing they’ll have a comprehensive care plan and personal attention and help with regular check-ins.
- The CCM Care Manager will help keep track of health care needs, so their loved ones can spend more quality time with them.
- They don’t always have to come into the office to get help; they can also make a call to their Care Manager.
- Having a regular touch-base between doctor’s visits will help keep patients on track and stay focused on their health.
Make an Appointment
To request an appointment, please call toll-free 800.497.9845.
For more information, please contact the CCM Care Management team at [email protected].