Marina Glasgow is a Nurse Practitioner at Cleveland Clinic Canada. Ms. Glasgow has over a decade of experience in healthcare, spanning areas such as emergency care, critical care, primary care, occupational health, and oncology. She has a particular interest in chronic disease, with a focus on lifestyle adjuncts to prevent or manage disease.
Ms. Glasgow first obtained her Bachelor of Arts from the University of Victoria and soon after completing a Diploma in Naturopathy at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, she completed a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of British Columbia. Marina completed additional certification in Critical Care Nursing and Emergency Nursing, both through the BC Institute of Technology. Lastly, Ms. Glasgow completed a Master of Science as a Family Nurse Practitioner at the University of Northern British Columbia.
Recognized for her leadership abilities, Ms. Glasgow is a member of the Board of Directors for the Three Links Care Society. She previously acted as a Clinical Nursing Instructor for the University of British Columbia as well as a Nursing Mentor in Emergency. Ms. Glasgow views health the outcome of healthy social relationships, adequate sleep, good nutrition, exercise and a positive attitude.
When she’s not treating patients, Ms. Glasgow enjoys travelling, trekking, cycling and running (middle distance to marathon).
- Master of Science
- University of Northern British Columbia
Prince George, BC
- Bachelor of Science
- University of British Columbia
- Diploma of Naturopathic Medicine
- The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts
- University of Victoria
- Advanced Certificate in Critical Care Nursing - BC Institute of Technology
- Advanced Certificate in Emergency Nursing- BC Institute of Technology
- Chronic disease
- Primary care
- Disease prevention and management
- BC College of Nursing Professional (BCCNP)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)