Mehdi Forouzanfar, RDMS, RVT, is a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer and a Registered Vascular Technologist at Cleveland Clinic Canada. He is an integral member of the Image Diagnostics team, providing support to our Sports Health and Preventive Health programs. Mr. Forouzanfar is registered to perform general sonography as well as sonography for small parts, prostate, musculoskeletal, vascular, obstetrics & gynecology, and neurosonography.
Mr. Forouzanfar graduated from The Michener Institute for Applied Health & Sciences in Diagnostic Medical Radiography. Expanding his professional career, Mr. Forouzanfar also completed a Diagnostic Medical Sonography program at Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology, McMaster University. Mr. Forouzanfar has over 20 years of experience practicing as a Medical Imaging Technologist at various hospitals in Toronto.
In his spare time, he loves to spend time with family and stay active; he regularly swims and is a member of a local power walk club.
- Diagnostic Medical Radiography
- The Michener Institute for Applied Health and Sciences
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology - McMaster University
- Men’s Health
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Ontario Association of Medical Radiation Technologists