Locally Known Meets Nationally Trusted
Since 1944, we've remained dedicated to our community and patients. Today, the care you've come to know at Medina Hospital is now even greater than ever, all backed by a national leader. This is just the start of new things to come:
- New, advanced clinical treatments and therapies
- Personal service enhancements that cater to patients and visitors
- Easier, faster access to Cleveland Clinic expertise and specialties
- MyChart, your personal online connection to your health available 24/7
Located on the corridor to the Medina community, Medina Hospital is a 116-bed acute-care facility serving the health care needs of a growing Medina County since 1944. In August 2009, the hospital affiliated with Cleveland Clinic becoming the ninth regional hospital in the health system.
Medina Hospital reaches out to the Brunswick community with our urgent care center. Residents of northern Medina County also have convenient access to lab, radiology and rehabilitation services at our Brunswick location.
Looking for a Cleveland Clinic specialist in Medina?
View a listing of Cleveland Clinic specialists in the Medina area
Medina Hospital allows 24-hour, 7-day a week visitation for the following nursing units:
- General Nursing Units – 2 North, 2 South, 3 South
- Family Birthing Center
Fathers, siblings and grandparents are welcome anytime.
Children under 12 years of age may visit if they are siblings of the newborn.
- Intensive Care Unit
Individual patient preferences regarding the visitation of family/significant others and friends (hours, duration) will be honored at all times. Patients have the right to withdraw or deny consent of visitation privileges to any visitor at any time.
News & Events
Medina Square, Medina, Ohio
- Saturday, June 15 | 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- HeartChase is primarily a volunteer led community-wide event that provides people an opportunity to support the American Heart Association while heightening awareness to the importance of heart health in smaller communities. The event is a fun competition (think Amazing Race meets Minute to Win It) to solve clues and complete activities that engage friends and families of all ages. Join a team today! Visit www.heartchase.org and click "Join the Chase" to create a team for the Medina HeartChase.
Stroke Support Group
Medina Hospital, Edward A. Hall Conference Center
- Tuesday, March 26 | 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 30 | 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- This group meets the last Tuesday of each month and offers stroke-related presentations provided by physicians and/or other clinical staff. Free screening blood pressures are also available. For information, call 330.721.5992
Walk with a Doc
Summit Mall, Fairlawn, meet in the Food Court
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013 | 8 a.m.
- Meet Dr. Siva Raja, Cardiothroacic surgeon
- The Walk With A Doc program meets four times a year within the controlled climate of Summit Mall, to combine a casual walk followed by a brief informative talk by a Cleveland Clinic provider. Topics are based on the provider’s specialty and request of participants. This program is free to the community.
- Future dates: August 7 & November 13
- Registration is recommended. Please call 330.867.6997 ext 23 to make your reservation.
2013 Medina County Baby Fair
Medina Hospital, Edward A Conference Center
1000 E. Washington Street, Medina
Use Entrance A behind the hospital
- Saturday May 18, 2013 | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
View the flyer for more information.
2013 Cops and Kids Safety Fair
Medina Hospital, Entrance A behind the hospital
- Saturday, June 22, 2013 | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Free to the community
View the flyer for more information.
1000 E. Washington Street
Medina, OH 44256
Maps & Directions