Directions & Parking
6780 Mayfield Rd.
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
From the North and South: Take I-271 and exit at Mayfield Road (Rt. 322) heading east. Follow the hospital signage. Cross SOM Center Road (Rt. 91), then proceed approximately 800 feet ahead and enter the four-lane driveway on your right into the Hillcrest Hospital complex.
From the East: Take Mayfield Road (Rt. 322) west; Hillcrest Hospital is located on the south side of Mayfield Road (on your left) in Mayfield Heights.
From the West: Take Mayfield Road (Rt. 322) east. Cross SOM Center Road (Rt. 91), then proceed approximately 800 feet ahead and enter the four-lane driveway on your right into the Hillcrest Hospital complex.
- There are surface parking lots and a free parking garage located adjacent to the hospital.
- Handicapped parking is available on the first floor of the parking garage and at surface lot locations around the hospital.
- Additionally, there is a surface parking lot located across from the hospital on Mayfield Road at the North Campus.
- A free campus shuttle bus is available to take you to the main hospital campus, Medical Office Building 1 and 2 and the North Campus parking lot. The shuttle service is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., except holidays.
- Valet parking is available at the Main Entrance and the Emergency Department entrance for a charge of $6 per vehicle; vehicles with valid handicap tags, valid AARP card or a valid Golden Buckeye Card receive a discounted rate of $4 per vehicle.
- The valet service is available Monday through Friday, except holidays
- Main Entrance, 5:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Emergency Department Entrance, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.