Specialties at Hillcrest Hospital
Hillcrest Hospital provides a full spectrum of services to meet the medical needs of Mayfield Heights and the surrounding communities, including Lake, Geauga and Summit counties.
One of America's 100 Top Hospitals
Hillcrest Hospital has been nationally recognized 11 times as one of America’s 100 Top Hospitals®, a designation based on extensive research of U.S. hospitals, as conducted by Thomson Reuters.
As a Cleveland Clinic Hospital, our facility is linked to one of the most respected healthcare organizations in the world. We currently have 510 registered hospital beds and recently completed a $163 million expansion and renovation project in November 2010, providing for easier, faster access to healthcare, including:
- Expanded Adult and Pediatric Emergency Departments
- 103 new beds, 72 private rooms
- Family maternity center and Level III Neonatology Unit
- Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute
- Comprehensive cardiac services
- Comprehensive cancer care