Cleveland Clinic Children's has a staff of more than 50 pediatric primary care physicians who serve children from birth to young adulthood at convenient locations throughout northern Ohio. With access to leading-edge diagnostic and treatment resources, as well as a total commitment to family-centered care, our pediatric professionals are well-equipped to diagnose and treat common, everyday illnesses, as well as serious childhood diseases and conditions like cancer, diabetes and congenital heart disease.
For your convenience, our primary care pediatricians see patients at the Crile Building at Cleveland Clinic's main campus (12th floor), as well as at many convenient locations within your community.
Besides general pediatric care, members of our team have special interests in a number of childhood-related developmental issues, conditions and diseases.
In addition, many pediatric specialists among our team can provide guidance on managing children in foster care and international adoption issues.
- At Cleveland Clinic Children’s you will receive exceptional care and treatment from a highly committed, compassionate and collaborative team of pediatric physicians and specialists.
- Dedicated to ensuring the well-being of newborns, infants, children and adolescents, our pediatric physicians offer comprehensive general and preventive care, as well as care for children with complex or chronic health issues
- Rated in the 99th percentile among physicians nationwide.
- Voted among the “Best Doctors in America” by peers, as reported in Cleveland Magazine (March 2010), more than any other area pediatric group.
Child and adolescent patient satisfaction surveys rated the technical skills and personal manner of our pediatricians as high as the 99th percentile among physicians nationwide. Many members of this group have been recognized as “Best Doctors in America” by their peers, more than any other area pediatric group.
- Both same-day urgent and well-child appointments
- Discounted parking vouchers (Main Campus)
- 24-hour nurse advice line
- Pediatric specialists and Children’s Hospital on site
- Pediatric hospitalists dedicated to inpatient care 24 hours a day
- Convenient community access through local family health centers
Fit Youth is a 12-week weight-management program for children during which they learn to make healthy lifestyle changes. Each child spends time weekly with a pediatric psychologist, registered dietitian, exercise physiologist and pediatrician to boost health, fitness and self esteem.
For more information on Fit Youth sessions, contact one of the family health centers below.
International Adoption Program
We offer experts who provide comprehensive care for internationally adopted children. Based in the Department of General Pediatrics, the International Adoption Program offers a wide range of specialized services, including:
- Pre-adoption consultations
- Pre- and post-adoption evaluations
- Ongoing primary care
- Multidisciplinary team evaluations of physical, developmental, behavioral and educational needs
- Referrals to medical subspecialists, as needed
To contact the International Adoption Program, call 216.445.3033 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 53033
Pediatric Hospital Medicine Program
Cleveland Clinic Children's has a team of pediatric hospital medicine specialists available 24/7 for referring physicians and patient families.
Hospitalists are general pediatricians with special expertise in taking care of hospitalized children. A member of our hospitalist team will see your child every day throughout the hospitalization and will answer questions about your child's care daily at the bedside.
Your hospitalist will partner with your child's physician or family doctor to provide medical consultations and on-site hospital rounds throughout your child’s hospital stay 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For your convenience our pediatricians see patients at Cleveland Clinic's main campus, Family Health Centers, and standalone offices throughout the community.
Download a guide below to find a Cleveland Clinic Children's pediatrician in your community.
Information & Appointments
- Call: 216.444.KIDS (5437)
- Hours: Monday – Thursday - 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
Saturday - 8 a.m. to Noon
Sunday - select morning hours
Note: Appointments are available for your child's yearly physical. Same-day appointments are also available if you have a question or are concerned about your child's health. Please call us at one of the locations listed below.
Parking at Main Campus is available in the East 100th Street garage, and we will validate your parking ticket so that you receive a discount.