Besides general pediatric care, members of our team have special interests in a number of childhood-related developmental issues, conditions and diseases.
In addition, many pediatric specialists among our team can provide guidance on managing children in foster care and international adoption issues.
Child and adolescent patient satisfaction surveys rated the technical skills and personal manner of our pediatricians as high as the 99th percentile among physicians nationwide. Many members of this group have been recognized as “Best Doctors in America” by their peers, more than any other area pediatric group.
- Both same-day urgent and well-child appointments
- Discounted parking vouchers (Main Campus)
- 24-hour nurse advice line
- Pediatric specialists and Children’s Hospital on site
- Pediatric hospitalists dedicated to inpatient care 24 hours a day
- Convenient community access through local family health centers
For your convenience our pediatricians see patients at Cleveland Clinic's main campus, Family Health Centers, and standalone offices throughout the community.
Download a guide below to find a Cleveland Clinic Children's pediatrician in your community.
Information & Appointments
- Call: 216.444.KIDS (5437)
- Hours: Monday – Thursday - 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
Saturday - 8 a.m. to Noon
Sunday - select morning hours
Note: Appointments are available for your child's yearly physical. Same-day appointments are also available if you have a question or are concerned about your child's health. Please call us at one of the locations listed below.
Parking at Main Campus is available in the East 100th Street garage, and we will validate your parking ticket so that you receive a discount.