Cleveland Clinic Preventive Cardiology and Rehabilitation Program
Tomsich Family Department of Cardiovascular Medicine
Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute
Dr. Gordon Blackburn answers questions about cardiac rehabilitation:
- What is cardiac rehabilitation?
- What are the goals of cardiac rehabilitation?
- What is included in a cardiac rehabilitation program?
- How long is a cardiac rehab program?
- Is cardiac rehabilitation program covered by insurance?
- Is cardiac rehab right for you?
For more information:
Talk to a Nurse: Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ET)
Call a Heart & Vascular Nurse locally 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911.
Schedule an Appointment
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2015 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.