Are you traveling out-of-state to come to Cleveland Clinic?
Our Medical Concierge team is here to help you prior to your arrival. After your medical appointment is scheduled, our patient representatives can help with any additional arrangements including:
- Hotel or lodging arrangements in Cleveland
- Ground transportation to and from the airport and hospital
- Airline reservations
- Interpreter arrangements
Contact Medical Concierge
Are you traveling from outside of the United States to come to Cleveland Clinic?
Our Global Patient Services Department helps international patients and their families throughout the world.
More than 60 interpreters, financial counselors, and patient access professionals are available to help:
- Schedule medical appointments
- Make hotel or lodging arrangements in Cleveland
- Arrange ground transportation to and from the airport and hospital
- Provide an interpreter
- Offer financial counseling
To learn more or make an appointment, contact Global Patient Services
You can use our Medical Concierge service or plan your own trip by contacting American Express Travel directly. This full-service travel bureau offers airline, lodging and car rental reservations.
P - Surgery Center
2070 East 90th St.
Cleveland, Ohio 44195
5001 Rockside Rd., Crown Centre II
Independence, Ohio 4413
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.