- A $1500 tuition fee (included in fees charged at some affiliated schools)
- Approximately $600 for text books
- Cost of supplies such as notebooks, shoes, etc.
- Cost of medical insurance (if needed)
- A $15 deposit on an ID badge and a $15 deposit for a parking sticker (for those who need parking)
No stipends are available, but a limited number of loans and scholarships are available for students attending allied health programs at Cleveland Clinic. The program is approved for deferred payment of Guaranteed Student Loans. For more information, contact the program director.
Health and Professional Liability Insurance
Health care and hospitalization insurance and professional liability insurance are the responsibility of the student.
Cleveland Clinic has no student housing facilities. The cost of room, board and transportation is borne by the student.