Nationally Ranked Care is in your Community
Located at 33100 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard, off of Nagel Road at I-90, the 190,000 square foot center is equipped with the latest technologies, which allows our experienced physicians and medical staff to provide you with world class care. In addition to our advanced specialty and primary care, some of the many services available include an outpatient surgery center, infusion suite for chemotherapy, full scale imaging center and a retail optometry and pharmacy on site. The facility also offers a large physical therapy area with two pools for aquatic therapy. Same day appointments are available.
“This facility features the latest in technology, equipment and resources that enable us to provide the most advanced care for our patients,” said Dr. John Costin, chairman of Cleveland Clinic’s Lorain Institute.
Cleveland Clinic Richard E. Jacobs Health Center celebrated its one-year anniversary!
It's been a year since the 190,000-square-foot Richard E. Jacobs Health Center opened its doors to the community in Avon and what a year it has been! The facility has over 420 full-time physicians, nurses and support staff that provide patients with world-class care in 38 adult and 13 pediatric specialties in addition to Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
We have much to be proud of and are pleased to share a few of the center’s other notable achievements:
- We have welcomed over 320,000 patient visits and have performed more than 4,500 outpatient surgeries
- We launched the 24-hour, full-service emergency department (ED) with a helipad on September 5 and averages 40 visits a day
- The center offers the area’s only physical therapy area with two pools for aquatic therapy
- The center also includes an infusion suite for chemotherapy, full-scale optometry and pharmacy on-site
- The building received LEED Silver certification for its water efficiency, indoor air quality, minimization of site disturbance, the purchase of regionally manufactured materials and recycled content, as well as an overall energy cost reduction of nearly 15 percent
- The center also offers outreach program like “Walk with a Doc’ where Cleveland Clinic physicians invite members of the community to walk and talk about health topics on Saturday mornings.
Board-certified, emergency medicine physicians are available around-the-clock to provide comprehensive care to adults and children. Depending on your type of visit, there are specific areas designed to take care of your individual needs efficiently and compassionately. Backed by the full resources of Cleveland Clinic, the Emergency Department provides the advanced care of Cleveland Clinic in your community.
- Emergency care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Comprehensive state-of-the-art emergency care for adults and children
- Staffed full-time by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and nurses
- Private treatment rooms
- Access to complete lab and radiology services
- Access to Cleveland Clinic primary and specialty care as well as surgical services all within the Health Center
- Transport services by ambulance or helicopter for hospital admissions
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. - Noon
Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. - Noon
Emergency Department Hours
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
33100 Cleveland Clinic Blvd.
Avon, Ohio 44011
Maps & Directions
Get driving directions to Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
Download a building map of Richard E. Jacobs Health Center