Blending clinical skill with compassionate care
Since 1968, we’ve offered our communities advanced patient care, combining clinical skills and the latest technologies. That’s why Hillcrest Hospital has been nationally recognized 11 times as one of America’s 100 Top Hospitals®, a designation based on extensive research of U.S. hospitals, as conducted by Thomson Reuters.
As a Cleveland Clinic Hospital, our facility is linked to one of the most respected healthcare organizations in the world. Our 496-bed hospital completed a $163 million expansion and renovation project in November 2010, providing for easier, faster access to healthcare, including:
- Expanded Adult and Pediatric Emergency Departments
- 103 new beds, 72 private rooms
- Family maternity center and Level III Neonatology Unit (NICU)
- Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute
- Comprehensive cardiac services
- Comprehensive cancer care
Hillcrest Hospital serves the needs of Mayfield Heights and the surrounding communities, including Lake, Geauga and Summit counties.
For our patients’ safety and well-being, we have established visiting hours for various areas of the hospital. Before visiting, please review our visiting hour guidelines.