Wish List for our Patients
The patients and families of Cleveland Clinic Children’s appreciate your generosity! The hospital environment can be easily brightened by having child-appropriate games and toys for all ages.
If you have questions or would like to know our greatest needs at this time, please email Cathy Young at email@example.com or call 216.445.2185.
Due to infection control, we are accepting NEW ITEMS ONLY.
- Musical toys
- Light up toys
- Stacking toys
- Mobiles (must be plastic, no cloth parts)
- Lullaby and soft music tapes/compact discs
- Crib mirrors
- Texture balls
- Shape sorters
- Fisher Price® and little tikes® “Little People”
- Sound books
- Toy musical instruments
- Wooden puzzles
- Pop-up books
- Light up and musical toys
- Wooden trains
- Doctor play kits
- Sports balls
- Athletic clothing/tickets/memorabilia
- Craft kits
- Nerf® basketballs
- New fingernail polish
- Lego® kits
- Action figures
- Video games for PS3™, Xbox 360™, PS Vita™
- DVDs especially new titles (G, PG and PG-13 ONLY)
- Board games
- Memory games
- Card games
- Sudoku books
- Word search books
- Crossword books
- I Spy™ books/games
Art & Craft Supplies
- Coloring books
- Sun catchers and sun catcher paint
- Foam art
- Velvet (fuzzy) posters
- Sticker scenes
- Crayons (8-packs)
- Washable markers
- Beads & elastic string
- Individual craft kits
- Model kits
- Bead/jewelry kits
- Finger paint paper
- Coloring posters
- Paint brushes (skinny and wide handles)
- Scrap booking supplies
- Glitter glue pens
- Glue sticks
- Tacky (craft) glue
- Watercolor paints
- Crayola Model Magic ® (white)
- Kid-size scissors
Other Gift Ideas
- Movie theater gift certificates
- Gift certificates to: Best Buy®, Old Navy™, Gap™, Target®, Wal-Mart®, Toys R Us®, Kohl’s®, Giant Eagle®, etc
- Visit Amazon.com, click on “Wish List” link at top of page, type in “Cleveland Clinic Child Life”
- For other Child Life program needs, please contact Shannon Sonnhalter, Child Life Supervisor, at 216.444.3165
- For monetary donations of $25,000 or more, contact Heather Huston-Barkley at 216.445.1038. Please specify Child Life Department as the recipient.
- NO USED ITEMS PLEASE. We accept ONLY NEW toys, games, books, and stuffed animals due to our infection control policy.
- Due to the acute illnesses of our patients, we are unable to allow donors to personally distribute gifts directly to our patients.
- Violent games, books, toy guns, and projectile toys are not accepted.
- Please refrain from donating candy, food, and religious materials.
- We are currently in need of NEW RELEASES in all ratings, especially G, PG and PG-13 DVDS at this time.
- Art and craft materials must have the non-toxic seal (AP,CP, Health Label Non-Toxic)
- PLEASE avoid toys with detachable parts which can be removed and swallowed. AVOID toys which can break and leave sharp edges.
- No items with cloth are permitted. Toys must be plastic or have a washable surface.
- NO LATEX ITEMS due to some children’s sensitivity to natural rubber latex. Please:
- Buy only specific name brands whenever possible
- DO NOT donate items known to contain rubber latex, including, but not limited to: rubber balloons, Koosh™ balls, rubber stamps, rubber balls, rubber erasers, etc.
- Mylar balloons and vinyl items are permitted.
- Monetary donations can be directed to the Child Life Department.
- A comprehensive wish list consisting of monetary break down equivalents is available upon request.
If you are planning on dropping off a donation, please contact Tina Armstrong at 216.445.5214 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to set up a time and place. We would be happy to meet you at your car with a cart. If you would like a tax receipt, please inform us prior to your delivery.
Large donations can be scheduled by contacting our Philanthropy Institute. If you wish to use this service, please call 215.445.2033.