Wish List for our Patients
Cleveland Clinic Children’s, along with our patients and families, appreciate your generosity. For any questions or to schedule a drop off contact: Cathy Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.445.2185.
Due to infection control, we are accepting NEW ITEMS ONLY.
Learning & Media
- Electronic infant/toddler learning toys
- Brand new books- all ages
- DVD new releases
- Portable CD player
- Portable DVD player
- Legos, Lego sets
- Dora and Doc McStuffins Items
- Superhero action figures
- Baby toys- rattles, teethers
- Play Doh
- Board Games
- Hot wheels
- Little people characters
Arts & Crafts
- Advanced craft kits (for teens)
- Paintbrushes and paint
- Notebooks, journals
- Stickers, stamps, stamp pads
- Arts & crafts activity kits
- Gift Cards (Starbucks,Amazon, Target, Walmart)
- Other small items to be given to patients as rewards after completing procedures.
- All Sizes- Pajama pants/sets, Fun socks
- Playing cards- Uno..etc.
- Footballs, basketballs, mitts, sports attire
- Remote control toys
- Digital picture frames
- Bluetooth/wireless speakers
- Game Consoles- Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360 games rated E or T
- No used items please.
- Due to acute illness of our patients, we are unable to allow donors to personally distribute gifts directly to our patients.
- Violent games, books, toy guns, and projectile toys are not accepted.
- Please refrain from donating candy, food, and religious material.
- Art & craft materials must have the non-toxic seal (AP, CP, Health Label Non-Toxic).
- Please avoid toys with detachable parts which can be removed and swallowed. Avoid toys which can break and leave sharp edges.
- No items with cloth are permitted. Toys must be plastic or have a washable surface.
- No latex items due to some children’s sensitivity to natural rubber latex.
- Please: buy only specific name brands whenever possible.
- Do not donate items known to contain rubber latex, including, but not limited to: rubber balls, Koosh balls, rubber stamps, rubber balloons, rubber erasers, etc.
- Mylar balloons/ vinyl items are permitted.