Cleveland Clinic Children’s visitation policy enhances our patient-safe philosophy and allows parents to visit 24 hours per day. Overnight accommodations are also available for one parent or guardian to stay with each child.
- Visitors must check in at the Security Desk on floor M3 to obtain a visitors pass. The visitor pass must be worn at all times during your visit, and a new pass must be obtained every day you visit.
- Please visit between the hours of 10:00 am and 8:00 pm to preserve the patient’s need for adequate rest.
- A 3-minute scrub is required of all visitors to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Visitors may be limited at times. Please respect when this decision is made.
- Child visitors are limited to siblings (brothers/sisters) only. Siblings must be screened for illnesses prior to visiting Cleveland Clinic Children’s and must be supervised by an adult family member at all times.
- Sick children or those who have been exposed to infectious illnesses are not permitted to visit.
- Cleveland Clinic Children's is a smoke-free institution. Designated smoking areas are located outside the Hospital buildings.
- Latex balloons are not permitted. Mylar balloons are allowed.
Please consult with the floor nursing staff if you have additional questions.
Contact a patient by phone
- Know the patient's full name.
- Call our Patient Information line at 216.444.2200. The operator will give you the patient's hospital room phone number and may also connect you.
Please note that the patient's parent can choose not to have this information available, and if that is the case, the operator will not disclose the phone number. Under no circumstances will the operator disclose information about a patient's medical status, room number or any other personal information.
Please address correspondence to a patient at Cleveland Clinic Children's as follows:
Child's full name and room number
Cleveland Clinic Children's
9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44195