Designed for review by physicians, patients and those researching information on the latest news of urological disorders and treatment options, we present you these publications from the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute.
Urology & Kidney Disease News
Urology & Kidney Disease News is a publication of the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute and presents the latest innovations and research currently being conducted.
The Institute has been sharing knowledge and information with colleagues from around the world through this publication for 12 years, and is pleased to present the latest edition.
- Transvaginal Hybrid Natural Orifice Transluminal Surgery (NOTES) Robotic Donor Nephrectomy: First Clinical Application
- The Use of Sunitinib to Downsize Renal Cell Carcinoma and Facilitate Surgery
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Prostate Cancer
- A Genomic Approach to Active Surveillance: A Step Toward Precision Medicine
- Home Monitoring Technology to Optimize Hypertension Control: Challenges and Potential Solutions
- Volatile Organic Compounds Measured in Breath Analysis of Patients with End-Stage Renal Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease and Controls
- Obesity and Intentional Weight Loss Modalities in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Successful Transvaginal Removal of Intravesical Mesh Perforation
- Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery to the Testicle
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2013 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.