If you have been hospitalized for stroke, a traumatic injury, major surgery or a severe illness, your doctor may refer you for acute inpatient rehabilitation before you go home.
At Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospitals, you will receive personalized care from an expertly trained medical staff, which provides a full spectrum of short-term adult rehabilitative services at multiple campuses conveniently located across our regional health system.
Our Outpatient Services include:
The Road to Recovery at Euclid Hospital; one of 28 outpatient locations
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Physician Clinical Services
- Ultrasound guidance injection
- Interventional pain management and spinal procedures
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal / Sports injury assessment and treatment
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Stroke and Spinal Cord outpatient clinic
- Concussion Clinic
- Pelvic floor EMG
- Spasticity Clinic
- Botox and Baclofen pump clinic
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Neuropsychological testing
- Adjust to disability and counseling services
- Cognitive rehabilitation
What do you want to do next?
More Rehabilitation Options