Doctors in the Cleveland Clinic Department of Infectious Disease diagnose and treat patients with a wide range of both opportunistic and acquired infections.
We provide around-the-clock inpatient care, including three general infectious disease consultation services as well as dedicated solid organ transplant, bone marrow transplant, bone and joint infections and neuroinfections.
To schedule an appointment, call us locally at 216.444.8845 or toll-free at 800.223.2273 ext. 48845. Please remember to bring your current medications and over the counter medications to your scheduled appointment.
When you arrive at G21, Infectious Disease Front Desk:
- Please check in at the Infectious Diseases Front Desk with one of our Patient Service Representatives (PSR).
- Our PSR will provide you with a list of your current medications, demographic information, and a patient satisfaction survey.
- While you wait for one of our Medical Assistants to take you to an exam room, you will be able to review and update your current medications and demographic information.
Please notify the Front Desk if you have been waiting 20 minutes or longer
- One of our Medical Assistants will call your name to take your vital signs and review your medications with you before seeing your physician.
- Your physician will review your medical history and symptoms to evaluate your concerns.
After you have completed the visit with your physician you will be asked to:
- Please return to the G-21 Infectious Diseases Front Desk to Check-out and make follow-up appointments as needed.
- Return completed patient satisfaction survey to the Front Desk Patient Service Representative.
If there is anything that we can do to better assist you please let our staff know. We welcome your feedback as well as any suggestions that are conveyed to our staff.