Suffering from Depression?
Register for our Clinical Trial for Young Adults Aged 15-30
Volunteers will receive:
- MRI Imaging
- Patients with depression – optional selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) for up to 2 years
- Bipolar and healthy volunteers – following via telephone every three months for two years
Volunteers must have:
- Depression or bipolar disorder (currently depressed)
- Not be on any neuroleptics, mood stabilizers, benzodiazepines or antidepressants in the last two weeks
- Healthy volunteers also needed
Volunteers will be compensated for their participation. For more information, please contact 216.445.2378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.