Cleveland Clinic Today
The Cleveland Clinic Today App is your daily interactive source for the latest health and wellness tips from the experts at Cleveland Clinic (One of America’s Top 4 Hospitals – U.S. News & World Report 2012-13 Best Hospitals’ Rankings). Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android phones & tablets.
- Personalize the type of health and wellness content that’s delivered daily
- Save articles to your Favorites
- Share with your friends or family through email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google +
- Access Cleveland Clinic Infographics
- Interact with Gallery, a highly visual way of telling stories
- Request an appointment
- Find a doctor
- Contact Us
- Access your medical records through MyChart
- Find directions to all Cleveland Clinic locations
Please note: MyCare Online is currently a pilot program. This app can only be used by patients selected by their Cleveland Clinic Physician to participate in this service for follow-up appointments.
You can now connect online with your Cleveland Clinic doctor. Talk to your doctor securely from the comfort of your home or work using your mobile device or desktop. It's that simple!
What is MyCare Online?
Simply put, MyCare Online is healthcare that fits into your life. Instead of coming into the office for your next follow-up visit, patients can now opt to participate in this innovative program and visit their Cleveland Clinic provider live and online using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
MyCare Online Patient Guide
How can MyCare Online benefit me?
- Mobile or web
- Less waiting
- No travel or parking
- Save 2-3 hours
- Convenient prescriptions
MyEpilepsy app is our free educational iPad tool that allows you and your physician to effectively manage your epilepsy.
Epilepsy App Features:
- Keep a daily record of your seizure activity
- Help manage appointments as well as track progress
- Provide a record and reminder of all medications
- Request a second opinion appointment with a Cleveland Clinic Epilepsy Center specialist
- Educational information about epilepsy and treatment options
Additional content includes:
- MyEpilepsy Path Interactive Questionnaire
- How epilepsy is diagnosed
- First Aid tips for Seizures
All of this and more that make it easy to share the information with your physicians.
The Cleveland Clinic Innovations App is your daily interactive source for the latest news in commercialization technology and the Annual Medical Innovation Summit conference, which features a different health related topic each year and the announcement of the annual Top 10 Medical Innovations for the upcoming year.
New content added regularly, including:
- Latest News
- Updated technology listings
- Spin-off company descriptions and contact info
- Annual conference details
- Top 10 Medical Innovation descriptions and videos
- Interactive map
Our Physician Referral App is an interactive tool to give physicians a mobile resource to improve the referral experience, build a relationship with referring physicians and use our Referring Physician Center.
- A-Z lists of physicians by specialty, departments or location
- Ability to bookmark physician profiles
- Tap on email or phone number to transfer a patient or make inquiries
- Quickly write and save notes from physician profiles
Cancer Clinical Trials App
Stay up to date on Cleveland Clinic’s more than 130 active clinical trials for cancer patients. Our free Cancer Clinical Trials app is available for both iPhone and iPad, as well as Android devices.
With this app, you can:
- Search our real time database for trials by disease, phase, physician or hospital location
- Browse information on each trial’s objective, eligibility criteria, stage(s) and more
- Connect to our Cancer Answer Line for more information about a trial or to enroll patients
The app also includes contacts for patient resources, financial services information, support groups and treatment guides.
Explore this interactive documentary of a day in the life at the Nation's No. 1-Ranked Heart & Vascular Institute
- High-quality behind-the-scenes image galleries
- Videos which take you into the action
- "A day in the life" stats
- Ability to save favorite sections for quick access
Let's Move It
Have fun while setting walking and running goals.
- Fifteen walking or running "challenges"
- Free pedometer feature
- Exercise videos
- Calorie converter
- Weekly wellness tips
Cleveland Clinic MyChart users can use this free app to access the following on their iPad or mobile phone:
- Test results
- Doctor’s appointments
- Health Information
Wellness Tip of the Day
Access daily health and dietary tips.
- Convenient, short daily wellness tips
- Information you can trust from Cleveland Clinic experts
- Links to full-length articles, as available
- Easy ways to share tips
Go! to Sleep
Are you getting enough sleep? Find out.
This app features:
- Survey questions
- Sleep "score"
- Analysis of lifestyle habits
- Timer to track your sleep
Cleveland Clinic Stress Meditations
Access eight meditations from Cleveland Clinic's Wellness Institute.
These guided meditations:
- Help you feel calm, in control and joyful
- Reduce the risk of stress-related diseases
- Teach you relaxation methods
- Offer visualizations for greater self-confidence, kindness and more
Cleveland Clinic Heritage
This app offers a one-stop historical exploration of one of Ohio's largest employers and one of the worlds' most renowned academic medical centers: Cleveland Clinic.
- Fun, interactive timeline, videos and photo gallery
- Interactive maps of Cleveland Clinic main campus and community hospitals, videos and photo galleries about departments and services
- Preventive health events in Cleveland and surrounding suburbs