Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Consumer Health Information (CCHI) educates consumers, providers, and organizations with credible, comprehensive, and current health information on diseases, conditions, symptoms, and other health topics. Through our written documents, interactive learning modules, quizzes, and self-assessment tools, we strive to empower individuals with the knowledge that will allow them to become better participants in their healthcare.
The Center for Consumer Health Information at Cleveland Clinic offers a variety of free services to patients and visitors:
- You can call us for assistance to do health information searches, 216.444.3771 or send us an email, email@example.com
- CCTV: You can watch educational videos on conditions, treatments, procedures and more at select hospital locations.
- You can Chat online with a Health Educator for assistance in locating credible health information, Chat with a Health Educator (Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
- Check out our live Web chat events with Cleveland Clinic physicians (view chat schedule and past chat transcripts)
- You can download and listen at the audio podcasts to learn more about your health
- If you are in the Cleveland area, you can register for the free, live Health Talk seminar (see view schedule)
- The Cleveland Clinic Health Q&A mobile application is a way for patients and consumers to quickly get health answers and tips
Other places at the Cleveland Clinic for health information include:
- The Patient and Family Health and Education Center
- For heart, vascular, and thoracic questions, call 216.445.9288, email firstname.lastname@example.org, Chat online with a Heart and Vascular Nurse (Mon.-Fri., 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.), or visit the Heart and Vascular Patient Education Resource Page
- For cancer questions, call the Cancer Answer Line, 866.223.8100 or visit the Cancer Patient Resource Center
- Video Chat live with a Cleveland Clinic Physician (Express Care Online)
A live chat is a service that allows you to “talk” online with one of our health educators.
Reprint & Licensing
Learn more about Reprint & Licensing Information