Manage your medical conditions where it’s most comfortable and convenient for you — at home. Cleveland Clinic’s infusion pharmacy team brings advanced technology and high quality care to you, wherever you live in our eight-state service area. It’s a safe,effective and convenient alternative to inpatient care.
Our licensed pharmacy provides:
- Medications — including antibiotics, chemotherapy, immune globulin and pain management drugs
- Nutritional support
- Infusion pumps and supplies
- Infusion therapy management
- Free home delivery
As ordered by your physician, we can administer therapies into your bloodstream (intravenously), beneath your skin (subcutaneously) or around your spinal cord (as an epidural). In addition, we teach many patients how to operate their infusion equipment, so they can connect and disconnect treatments on their own.
Infusion Pharmacy at Home is designed for patients who have conditions, including:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cancer and cancer-related pain
- Gastrointestinal diseases or disorders, such as Crohn’s disease or esophageal cancer, that result in nutrition-related problems
- Congestive heart failure
- Immune disorders
Why Choose Cleveland Clinic Infusion Pharmacy at Home?
- Dedicated team. Infusion nurses and pharmacists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even if you begin operating infusion equipment on your own, our team will routinely follow up to monitor your progress, compliance and safety.
- Industry leader. Infusion Pharmacy at Home is one of the world’s largest home infusion services. We serve approximately 1,000 patients per month.
- Coordinated care. We’ll work with your physicians and specialists to continue their care and keep them updated on your progress. Our pharmacists record your care on the same medical record used by your other Cleveland Clinic doctors. And if you need additional medical services, we can arrange them with other Cleveland Clinic providers.
- High satisfaction. According to recent patient satisfaction surveys, 92 percent of patients were either Satisfied or Extremely Satisfied with their Cleveland Clinic infusion pharmacy care. And 99 percent would refer us to a friend or neighbor.
- Accredited and trusted. Infusion Pharmacy at Home is Joint Commission accredited.
Most private insurers cover home infusion services. Medicare covers selected therapies. We will contact your insurer to determine your exact coverage.
Infusion Pharmacy at Home serves Cleveland Clinic patients throughout eight states: Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Service must be ordered by a physician. Call 216.444.HOME (4663) or toll-free 800.263.0403 for additional information.