The Office of Diversity & Inclusion co-sponsors various events through the year on an annual basis. These events include:
- Tu Familia, Su Salud- Your Family- Their Health dialogues – These health dialogues are sponsored by the Office of Diversity and Cleveland Clinic SALUD Hispanic/Latino Employee Resource Group in an effort to impact health engagement with our community with health topics of interest in the Hispanic community.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Celebration: Co-sponsored event between the Office of Diversity & Inclusion and Community Relations.
- Minority Men’s Health Fair: Office of Diversity & Inclusion participates at the Minority Men’s Health Fair. All attendees were eligible for participation in 30 free preventative health screenings and physician advisements.
- Diversity Walk: Office of Diversity & Inclusion coordinates the Health & Wellness Pavilion at the Diversity Walk. Each year, approximately 1,500 participants are expected.
- Community Advisory Panels: These panels are a collaboration between the Office of Diversity & Inclusion and Community Relations. The goal of the panels is to have an external group of ambassadors that work with our Division. Twenty participants are recruited to attend the panels. The panels meet quarterly and in collaboration with Pam Holmes, Senior Director, Community Outreach.