Cleveland Clinic’s Department of Orthopaedic Surgery offers expert diagnosis and state-of-the-art treatment for any injury or disease of the bones and joints, from simple fractures to complex tumors.
Our surgeons perform more than 7,000 hip, knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow, wrist and finger joint replacements per year – one of the highest volumes in the United States – for severe osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, trauma and other conditions. Cleveland Clinic orthopaedic specialists have pioneered innovative techniques and technologies that are now used worldwide for a range of orthopaedic problems including:
- Developing advanced techniques for fracture-healing
- Expanding the uses of arthroscopic surgery in the hip
- Building better artificial hip, knee, shoulder and ankle joints
- Creating improved orthotics to treat diabetic foot problems
- Tissue-engineering and biological enhancement to heal and repair cartilage and ligaments
To make an appointment with any Orthopaedic specialist, please call 866.275.7496.
Treating fracture and bones that heal incorrectly or have difficulty healing.
Improving long-term outcomes for patients with soft-tissue and musculoskeletal tumors.
Helping patients with conditions of the back and neck.
Schedule an Appointment Online
Call us toll-free for an Appointment
- Orthopaedics & Rheumatology: 866.275.7496
- Sports Health: 877.440.TEAM (8326)
To arrange a same-day visit, call 216.444.2606