Cleveland Clinic’s Wellness Institute is the first and only Ohio location to offer a three-month comprehensive program – Cardiac Lifestyle Intervention Program -developed by Dr. Dean Ornish, for people with heart disease. This program has had a profound impact by teaching people with heart disease how to make critical yet achievable changes in every aspect of their lifestyles.
The Cardiac Lifestyle Intervention Program (CLIP) is designed for people who have:
- Coronary artery disease
- Stable angina (chest pain with exertion)
- Had bypass surgery or stents at any time in the past
- Had a heart attack in the previous 12 months
CLIP involves 72 hours of intensive lifestyle intervention – nutrition education, monitored fitness, stress management, and group support - aimed at heart health. This program supplements traditional conventional treatment for heart disease.
Medicare and many private insurers now offer coverage for this program. Patients’ financial responsibility will vary by insurance.
For details about the Cardiac Lifestyle Intervention Program (CLIP), including eligibility criteria, please call 877.331.9355 or email email@example.com.
Reclaim Your Health – It’s Time to Turn Your Health Around
Are you among the 100 million Americans with chronic disease? Lifestyle 180 can teach you how to reclaim your health and vitality.
Lifestyle 180 is a twelve month program that addresses the three components of a healthy lifestyle: nutrition, exercise and stress management.
- Regular education from a registered dietitian
- Grocery Store Tour to learn to make healthy selections
- Hands on cooking classes
- Learn to incorporate mindful eating
- Customized workouts with an exercise instructor
- Learn an exercise program you can follow at home
Stress Management -Led by a Behavioral Health Specialist and Yoga therapist
- Learn breathing, medication and other stress management techniques
- Learn a therapeutic form of yoga
- Become more aware of your thoughts and feelings
After six months in Lifestyle 180, program participants experience significant improvements in biometric, laboratory and quality-of-life measurements:
- They lose as average of 15 pounds
- They see an average 6 percent reduction in LDL cholesterol; 7 percent increase in HDL; and 17 percent decrease in triglycerides
Quality of Life
- Their depression score decreases more than 20 percent; while perception of change in overall health increases by 50 percent
- They report improved sleep, balance, muscle strength, and mood
Imagine what you stand to gain by turning your life around with Lifestyle 180.
To reclaim your health, call 877-331-9355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Esselstyn's Program
Smart health begins one meal at a time. Let Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., MD show you how his simple and delicious diet-based heart wellness program will keep your heart and arteries healthy for years to come.
You don’t have to have heart disease to enjoy the protective effects of Dr. Esselstyn’s diet.
Learn the basics in a single 5 ½ hour class that includes lunch. Spouses attend for free.
Call 888.231.3829 to register or for more information.