TMJ and migraine pain can be debilitating for many people. This pain can often stem from overly tight muscles in your head, neck and shoulders. Certain chiropractic and functional medicine techniques can treat the muscular and bone problems that can cause this pain. Join our integrative medicine specialists as they discuss the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options for this type of pain.
Read our past chat transcripts
- 06/24/13 - Using Wellness to Manage Pain - Cleveland Clinic Expert and William Welches, DO, PhD
- 03/20/13 – Stress Busting Foods – Amy Jamieson-Petonic, MEd, RD, CSSD, LD
- 02/07/13 – What You Should Know About Chiropractic Care – Andrew Bang, DC
- 01/14/13 – Lifestyle Choices: Root Causes of Chronic Diseases – Mladen Golubic, M.D., Ph.D
- 11/14/12 – Holistic Psychotherapy: Beyond Traditional Talk Therapy and More! – Kellie Kirksey, PhD & Jennifer Dudich LISW-S, CHT