Wednesday, October 22, Noon to 1 p.m. with Jamie Starkey, LAc
For more than 3,500 years, acupuncture has been providing relief to people around the world. Originally developed and practiced in China, this soothing therapy is today embraced by all patients who seek to alleviate symptoms caused by ailments that range from arthritis to migraines to the aftereffects of chemotherapy. It has even been proven effective in helping people stop smoking! Take this opportunity to join us as our acupuncture expert discusses the treatment, what to expect and its benefits.
TMJ and migraine pain can be debilitating for many people. This pain can often stem from overly tight muscles in your head, neck and shoulders. Certain chiropractic and functional medicine techniques can treat the muscular and bone problems that can cause this pain. Join our integrative medicine specialists as they discuss the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options for this type of pain.
Read our past chat transcripts
- 06/24/13 - Using Wellness to Manage Pain - Tanya Edwards, MD and William Welches, DO, PhD
- 03/20/13 – Stress Busting Foods – Amy Jamieson-Petonic, MEd, RD, CSSD, LD
- 02/07/13 – What You Should Know About Chiropractic Care – Andrew Bang, DC
- 01/14/13 – Lifestyle Choices: Root Causes of Chronic Diseases – Mladen Golubic, M.D., Ph.D
- 11/14/12 – Holistic Psychotherapy: Beyond Traditional Talk Therapy and More! – Kellie Kirksey, PhD & Jennifer Dudich LISW-S, CHT