Stroke is the leading cause of serious, long-term disability in the United States, with about 6.5 million stroke survivors alive today. Listen to free audio files from Cleveland Clinic’s Cerebrovascular Center about stroke risk factors, warning signs and treatment options.
Stroke and Brain Aneurysm Support Group
Each year nearly 800,000 Americans experience a new or recurrent stroke, which is the nation’s third leading cause of death. Up to 6 percent of the population of the United States may be living with an unruptured aneurysm, while an estimated 30,000 people will experience a ruptured cerebral aneurysm in the next year.
We are pleased to introduce a new support group for people who have suffered a stroke or brain aneurysm, whether last month or last year. Our goal is to provide support and information to survivors.
How can a support group serve you?
- Learn about preventing future strokes and aneurysms
- Connect with others who understand the challenges first hand
- Generate and share ideas for better self-care
- Inspire one another to be strong and improve overall quality of life
- Utilize your own experiences to help others
Cleveland Clinic Independence Family Health Center
Conference Room A
5001 Rockside Road
Crown Center II
Independence, OH 44131
- Monday, May 16, 2016 | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Monday July 18, 2016 | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Monday September 19, 2016 | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Monday November 14, 2016 | 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
What do you want to do next?
Refer a Patient
800.553.5056 Available 24 hours a day
Make an Appointment
216.636.5860 call locally.
866.588.2264 call toll-free.