Vascular Disease & Treatments
The Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute has created a series of online presentations to provide you with information about heart, vascular, and thoracic conditions and treatments.
These videos highlight questions and answers about vascular disease and treatments by our health care professionals.
Some videos may include real surgery images and may be graphic.
Video Listing and Transcripts
- Peripheral Artery Disease - PAD - Daniel Clair, MD
- Deep Vein Thrombosis - DVT - Daniel Clair, MD
- Synthetic Skin Graft - Lee Kirksey, MD
- Sclerotherapy - George Anton, MD
- Vericose Veins - George Anton, MD
- Procedure is Relieving DVT Symptoms - Daniel Clair, MD
- Preventing Limb Loss Due to Poor Circulation - Daniel Clair, MD
- Stents Vent Iliac and Vena Cava Clots- Daniel Clair, MD
- Help for May-Thurner Syndrome - Daniel Clair, MD
- Limb Salvage - Lee Kirksey, MD
- Factor V Leiden - John Bartholomew, MD
- Varicose Veins and Chronic Venous Insufficiency and Treatment - Douglas Joseph, DO
- Treatment of Carotid Artery Narrowing - Daniel Clair, MD
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (video transcript) - John Bartholomew, MD
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (video transcript) - Heather Gornik, MD
- Endovascular Treatment (video transcript) - Sunita Srivastava, MD
- Carotid Artery Disease Treatment (video transcript) - Daniel Clair, MD
For More Information
Talk to a Nurse: Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ET)
Call a Heart & Vascular Nurse locally 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911.
Schedule an Appointment
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2016 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.