The Sydell and Arnold Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute has created a series of online presentations to provide you with information about heart, vascular, and thoracic conditions and treatments.
These videos highlight questions and answers about hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and treatments by our health care professionals.
Use the scroll bar on the right to see the full menu of videos.
Click on the video listed above to play the video.
Some videos have transcripts included; view the video transcript by clicking on the appropriate link below.
Some videos may include real surgery images and may be graphic.
Video Listing and Transcripts
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) - Not a Hopeless Disease - Harry Lever, MD and Nicholas Smedira, MD
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Septal Myectomy - Milind Desai, MD
- Surgical Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Nicholas Smedira, MD
- Preventing Sudden Cardiac Death in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Bruce Wilkoff, MD
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association - Lisa Salberg
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy "Medical" - Maran Thamilarasan, MD
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy "Coping" - Leopoldo Pozuelo, MD
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy "Children" - Kenneth Zahka, MD
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Imaging - Milind Desai, MD
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Overview - Harry Lever, MD
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy "Genetics"
- Ethanol Ablation Video
- Septal Myectomy Video
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Conference - May 2015
For More Information
Talk to a Nurse: Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ET)
Call a Heart & Vascular Nurse locally 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911.
Schedule an Appointment
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2015 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.