Heart Rhythm Disorders and Treatments Videos
The Miller Family Heart & Vascular Institute has created a series of online presentations to provide you with information about heart, vascular and thoracic conditions and treatments.
These videos highlight questions and answers about heart rhythm disorders and treatments by our health care professionals.
Some videos may include real surgery images and may be graphic.
Heart Rhythm Disorder Videos
- Your Heart Rhythm - Patrick Tchou, MD
- Your Heart Rate - Patrick Tchou, MD
- Atrial Arrhythmias - Patrick Tchou, MD
- AV Node Re-entrant Tachycardia - Patrick Tchou, MD
- Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome (WPW) - Patrick Tchou, MD
- Atrial Fibrillation - Patrick Tchou, MD
- Heart Block - Patrick Tchou, MD
- Ventricular Arrhythmias - Bruce Lindsay, MD
- Atrial Flutter - Thomas Callahan IV, MD
- Atrial Fibrillation - Walid Saliba, MD
Heart Rhythm Treatment Videos
- Atrial Fibrillation: Alternative treatment to prevent blood clots and stroke risk - Oussama Wazni, MD
- Ablation for Persistent Atrial Fibrillation - Oussama Wazni, MD
- Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
- Ablation and Heart Arrhythmias - Walid Saliba, MD
- What Is Ablation? - Bruce Lindsay, MD
- Success of Ablation - Bruce Lindsay, MD
- Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation - Mandeep Bhargava, MD
- Pulmonary Vein Ablation and Atrial Fibrillation- Walid Saliba, MD
- Surgical Ablation During Mitral Valve Surgery - Marc Gillinov, MD
- Surgical Ablation - Marc Gillinov, MD
For More Information
Talk to a Nurse: Mon. - Fri., 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (ET)
Call a Heart & Vascular Nurse locally 216.445.9288 or toll-free 866.289.6911.
Schedule an Appointment