Phone: 216.444.HOME (4663)
Ohio Counties Served: Ashtabula, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit and Trumbull
If you are uncertain whether Cleveland Clinic Care at Home services could help your patients, the following checklist of relevant questions may help you decide.
Does your patient…
- Need the help of another person to function at home?
- Need the help of an assisted device?
- Require the observation and assessment from a skilled nurse to ensure appropriate treatment during a period of instability?
- Have difficulty adhering to medications requirements?
- Need teaching or training from a skilled nurse in areas such as wound care and pain assessment?
- Need training to identify the symptoms of his or her condition?
- Have pain that interferes with everyday living?
Are you concerned that your patient…
- Has experienced a decline in function or ability to care for him/herself?
- May be unsafe at home?
- May need to be readmitted to the hospital?
- May need urgent or unplanned medical care due to his or her condition?
- May need unplanned medical care related to a new wound or to an existing wound that has not improved or has become infected?