View Cancer Clinical Trials
Association between Mammostrat score and pathologic response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in Estrogen Receptor positive (ER+) early stage breast cancer
- The primary objective of this study is to assess whether the Mammostrat test is predictive of response to chemotherapy by determining whether there is an association between Mammostrat score on preoperative breast cancer tissue and pCR rate to NAC.
- Preoperative Mammostrat scores will also be correlated with residual tumor burden as measured pathologically after NAC.
- Patients with ER-positive clinical stage I-III breast cancer who received NAC
- Core biopsy tissue must be available at CCF
- Surgical pathology specimen from definitive surgery (mastectomy or partial mastectomy) must also be available.
- Patients for whom adequate clinical records or adequate tissue samples are unavailable are excluded.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.