View Cancer Clinical Trials
Collection of Blood and Tissue from Patients with Upper Aerodigestive Malignancies for Research Purposes (The UAM Tissue Resource)
|Head & Neck
- To establish clinical and molecular characteristics, and the genomic landscape, including driver oncogene mutational spectra through novel next-gen deep sequencing (NGS) platform, and their potential predictive or prognostic information, in young patients (≤ 45 years old) with diagnosis of lung cancer who had visited Cleveland Clinic (CCF) from 2000 onwards.
- Biopsy, cytology or surgical pathology confirmed primary lung cancer and
- Age ≤ 45 year old when lung cancer was diagnosed and
- Patient was seen at CCF from January 1st, 2000 onwards
Exclusion Criteria Not Available
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2014 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.