View Cancer Clinical Trials
Cytokine Induced Gene Expression
- To obtain data for the genes induced by interferons (IFNs), chemotherapy drugs, and cytokines in tumor cells and immune cells in cancer patients and healthy volunteers.
- To ascertain differing patterns of gene and tumor response that occur with different interferons, cytokines and chemotherapy drugs.
- Patients must have a clinical and/or a histological diagnosis of malignancy.
- Age ≥ 18 years
- All patients must be informed of the investigational nature of this study and must provide written informed consent in accordance with institutional and federal guidelines.
- Patients who are known to be HIV, or HBsAg positive.
- No patient may have a second malignancy other than the following exceptions:
- Basal cell carcinoma ofthe skin.
- Carcinoma in-situ of the uterine cervix.
- Any malignancy treated with curative intent and in complete remission for ≥ 3 years.
Cancer Answers & Appointments
Speak with a cancer nurse specialist for appointment assistance and for answers to your questions about cancer locally at 216.444.7923 or toll-free 1.866.223.8100.
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (ET).
Resources for medical professionals
- Outpatient appointment referrals: 216.444.7923 or 866.223.8100
- Inpatient hospital transfers: 800.553.5056
- Referring Physician Concierge: 216.444.6196 or 216.312.4910.
Search available cancer clinical trials by disease, hospital, phase or number.