Sports Rehabilitation services offer convenient rehabilitation services and accessible care for the full range of sports injuries.
Each rehabilitation center is staffed by licensed physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, certified athletic trainers, certified strength and conditioning specialists and exercise physiologists.
Our staff is dedicated to creating personalized rehabilitation programs for musculoskeletal problems or sports injuries, as well as athletic training for maximizing athletic performance. Each location is designed specifically for orthopaedic sports rehabilitation, with the most technologically advanced equipment available.
What types of sports do you offer therapy for?
We assist patients return to a variety of athletic activities following a sporting injury.
Learn about our Golf Rehabilitation Program.
Who is sports rehabilitation for?
Our staff treats the full range of orthopaedic problems, including:
- Exercise-related or sports injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Foot and ankle injuries/problems
- Knee and hip injuries/problems
- Shoulder and elbow injuries/problems
- Work-related injuries
- Sports physical therapy and athletic trainers provide expertise that allows you to resume your pre-injury fitness program
What does sports rehabilitation involve?
If your illness or sports injury requires surgery, your physical therapists can arrange easy access for your surgical care. Specially trained physicians are available to provide expert diagnosis, second opinions and radiologic studies. Our sports rehabilitation staff also collaborates with the departments of Nutrition Therapy and Pain Management for your complete care throughout the entire rehabilitation process, no matter what sports you love to play.
Complete, individualized rehabilitation services are available including:
- Pre-surgical evaluations
- Sports and orthopaedic physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Medical treatment
- Exercise prescriptions and training programs
- Orthotic and prosthetic devices
How long will sports rehabilitation take?
The length of rehabilitation varies based on each individuals needs and progress. There can be various phases of rehabilitation that vary. Factors that influence the length of time in rehabilitation include:
- Level and type of injury
- Cause of injury
- Type and degree of any resulting impairments
- Wound healing and pain management
- Progress towards functional goals