Students interested in applying for the Cleveland Clinic Administrative Fellowship Program should complete the following online application.
Qualified applicants have a Masters degree (MBA, MHA, MHSA) or equivalent course work completed. Preferred applicants hold a Masters degree from a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Management Education (CAHME); however, applications from non-CAHME programs will be accepted for review.
- Complete applications are accepted August 1 through Monday, September 23, 2013
- Up to six fellows will be selected for 2014-2015
- On-site interview offers extended early October
- On-site interviews in late October
- Selections are finalized and offers extended during the 4th quarter of 2013
- Fellowship year begins July 1, 2014 and ends June 30, 2015
Candidates invited to interview on-site will participate in a day-long series of individual and panel meetings with various Cleveland Clinic administrators and executives. Candidates should plan on arriving the day prior to interviews for a tour of the facility and dinner with current and past fellows, the preceptors, and others committed to the success of the Administrative Fellowship Program. Overnight accommodations and full reimbursement for travel expenses will be provided.
Mail completed information to:
Administrative Fellowship Program
Attn: Joan Cook, Education Coordinator
9500 Euclid Avenue TT3-312
Cleveland, OH 44195
Please note: Application packets received after September 23, 2013 will not be considered.