Qualified applicants have a Masters degree (MBA, MHA, MHSA) or equivalent course work completed from a U.S. based university. Preferred applicants hold a Masters degree from a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Management Education (CAHME); however, applications from non-CAHME programs will be accepted for review. The 12-month program is a post-graduate training program, beginning immediately upon completion of a healthcare related graduate degree.
Cleveland Clinic does not discriminate in admission, employment, or administration of its programs or activities, on the basis of age, gender, race, national origin, religion, creed, color, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ethnicity, ancestry, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local law. In addition, Cleveland Clinic administers all programs and services without regard to disability, and provides reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
- Cover Letter (addressed to Gina Cronin, Program Director)
- Graduate letters of recommendation (one academic and one professional)
- Official graduate school transcript
- Official or unofficial undergraduate transcript
- Two essays (to be determined)
- Complete applications must be submitted by Monday, October 3, 2016
- Offer Date (Uniform NCAF offer date) is Monday, November 14, 2016
- Up to six fellows will be selected for 2017-2018 in the 4th quarter of 2016
- Fellowship year begins July 1, 2017 and ends June 30, 2018
Candidates invited to interview on-site will participate in a day-long series of individual and panel meetings with various Cleveland Clinic administrators and executives. Candidates should plan on arriving the day prior to interviews for a tour of the facility and dinner with current and past fellows, the preceptors, and others committed to the success of the Administrative Fellowship Program. Overnight accommodations and full reimbursement for travel expenses will be provided.
Mail completed information to:
Administrative Fellowship Program
Attn: Joan Cook, Education Coordinator
9500 Euclid Avenue TT3-306
Cleveland, OH 44195
Please note: Application packets received after October 5, 2015 will not be considered.
We are a proud member of of the National Council of Administrative Fellowships.