|Location ||Hours |
|Main Entrance (E.93rd Street) ||Mon. - Sun., 24 hours |
|Crile Building (E. 100th Street) ||Mon. - Fri., 6 a.m. - 6 .p.m.* |
|Cole Eye Building ||Mon. - Fri., 6 a.m. - 6 .p.m.* |
|Emergency Department ||Mon. - Fri., 6 a.m. - 6 .p.m.* |
|Glickman Building (E. 96th Street) ||Mon. - Fri., 6 a.m. - 6 .p.m.* |
|Mellen Lot (E. 89th Street) ||Mon. - Fri., 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 .p.m.* |
|Taussig Building ||Mon. - Fri., 6 a.m. - 6 .p.m.* |
|Emergency Department ||Mon. – Fri., 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.* |
|*Lost or damaged ticket pays maximum rate. |
*To retrieve your car after hours, please call 216.636.6079, or ext. 66079 from a house phone. Valet Parking Rates:
- Regular: $12
- Handicapped/Seniors*: $10
*Seniors must present Golden Buckeye or AARP card. Validations are accepted at all valet locations. Self-park coupons are not accepted at valet.
Parking Services handles RV parking arrangements for those visiting Cleveland Clinic.
Visitors may call Parking Services Dispatch 216.444.2255 for general information about the service. The Dispatch Center is open 24/7. All reservations will be made by the Parking Services Customer Service Office. The Customer Service Office is open Monday – Friday 7 am – 4:30 pm.
Cleveland Clinic RV Parking is located in the center of Cleveland Clinic Main Campus on E. 93rd (between Chester Ave. & Euclid Ave.)
Fee = $60/night (pre-paid) + $35 refundable deposit for remote gate opener (payable upon receipt of credential)
- RV space dimensions are 40’ by 13’.
- 30 amp electrical power is provided. Guests must supply their own connections.
- Water is provided. Guests must supply their own hoses.
- There are no sewer hook-ups, but there is a dump station in the lot.
- Guests will be directed to complete the online registration survey below.
Parking Services RV Parking Registration Form
- Parking Services Customer Service will check the survey link at intervals throughout the day for updates.
- A Parking Services Customer Service Consultant will call to confirm receipt and take credit card payment (Monday – Friday 7 am – 4:30 pm) or the next business day if the reservation is made outside of business hours.
We will place a sign at the entrance indicating:
Cleveland Clinic RV Parking
For Assistance Call
In Case of Emergency Call
When a vehicle arrives (with or without a reservation) the guest will call Parking Services Dispatch. The dispatcher will send a porter to open the gate.
If the guest has a reservation, he/she will be directed to the Parking Services Customer Service Office (JJNb-230) to pick up a dashboard pass & remote gate opener.
If there is no reservation, the guest will be directed to the Parking Services Customer Service Office to register.
The PSC who issues the pass will tell the guest that the $35 deposit for the opener will be returned when the opener is returned to the office. We accept credit/debit cards, checks, or money orders as methods of payment.
The PSC office will notify Operations when RVs are expected to park in the lot.
If you expect frequent visits to the campus, self-park discount coupon options are available. Purchase self-park discount coupon options from:
- All Valet Cashier Desks
- Parking Services Office (open Mon. – Fri., 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., JJ North Office Basement)
|Time of stay ||Rate |
|5-Day Passes (5 Tickets) ||$30.00 |
|7-Day Unlimited Pass ||$30.00 |
|30-Day Unlimited Pass ||$100.00 |
Coupons are valid for use in self-park facilities only (not accepted at a valet).