If your insurance plan is not accepted at Cleveland Clinic, or if you do not have insurance ("a self-pay patient"), a financial counselor will meet with you prior to scheduling your appointment.
Your financial counselor will:
- Prepare an estimated cost of services for you.
- Estimates may not represent the full scope of charges you actually incur.
- Request a deposit for half of the estimated cost of services.
- If the deposit turns out to be more than your final bill, you will be refunded once the insurance balance has been settled. If there was no insurance involved, we will refund your money once all charges have been totaled.
- Discuss whether you are eligible for government or Cleveland Clinic health system financial assistance programs.
Patient Financial Services
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.