A forum for sharing new research pertinent to the history of the global nursing profession, its clinical practice, and the field of nursing history.
Providing better coordination of care through the portals of healthcare, we can improve our patient outcomes.
Designed to meet the continuing education requirements for APNs prescribing schedule II medications.
Recommended for nurses with a desire to improve knowledge and clinical expertise in pediatric hematology/ oncology nursing.
A 2-day review course directed to nurses interested in taking the exam for Critical Care Nursing certification.
A 2-day conference directed to Nurses, Advanced Practice Nurses, Physician Assistants, Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists.
A 2-day review course to prepare the medical-surgical nurse to take either the AMSN or the ANCC national certification exam.
A 2-day course focusing on current informatics trends and issues in health.
A 2-day conference directed to staff nurses, APNs, academic nurses, and nurse educators and leaders who want to be more involved or educated in nursing research and evidence-based practices.
A one day conference directed to nurses, PAs, MAs, and other allied health care professionals directly involved in the care of urology and/or nephrology patients in the ambulatory or inpatient area.
Ongoing Training & Education
- The Visiting Scholars Program offers attendees the ability to focus on knowledge acquisition and new skill attainment in multiple areas of nursing practice and personal clinical interest.
- WOC Nursing Education Program offers online and onsite classes in January, April and September and prepares nurses to sit for WOCN certification.
- The Executive Education Program offers physicians, nurses and administrators the skills to become more effective leaders. Have direct conversations with Cleveland Clinic leaders, a behind-the-scenes look at operations and a chance to see first-hand how our organization works.
Upcoming Nursing Events
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Review Course
- Dimensions in Cardiac Care 2013
September 23-25, 2013
- 3rd Annual Digestive Disease Institute Nursing Symposium
October 4, 2013
- 8th Annual Neonatal Nursing Conference
- 19th Annual Innovative and Neuroscience Conference
November 7-8, 2013