Excellence in healthcare that you have come to expect
Welcome to Medina Medical Office Building, conveniently located adjacent to Medina Hospital on Route 18, two miles west of I-71 in Medina.
Our patient-friendly facility offers both Cleveland Clinic primary care physicians and specialists. Our specialty services include allergy, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics, pain management, sports medicine, vascular medicine and vascular surgery. Primary care physicians are available during evening and weekend hours, for your added convenience.
If you need additional services, the Medina Medical Office staff can facilitate your referral to well-known community specialists or a staff member at nearby Cleveland Clinic Brunswick Family Health Center and Strongsville Family Health and Surgery Center.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - Noon
Cleveland Clinic Children's Pediatric Services
Call 216.444.KIDS (5437) or 330.721.5700 for an appointment.
- Be Well Kids Clinic: The Be Well Kids Clinic uniquely targets children with excess weight and seeks to teach families ways to improve quality of life, enhance wellness and manage any medical problems associated with being overweight.
- Parenting Connection: Sign up today for our FREE weekly parenting eNewsletter, Parenting Connection. Receive weekly emails about
- Your baby's developmental milestones
- Support, tips and advice
- Latest research findings
- Tips on hospital resources that can help (classes, tours, support groups, etc.)
- Like us on Cleveland Clinic Children's Facebook!
Medina Medical Office Building
970 East Washington St.
Maps & Directions
Download more information about Medina Medical Office Building