Cardiology & Neurology
The Cardiology/Neurology Department performs more than 21,000 physician-referred cardiac and neurological tests annually. These procedures help our cardiologists and neurologists detect conditions that might require additional testing, medical treatment, or surgical intervention. The procedures performed use state-of-the-art electronic equipment. The following are the diagnostic tests for the heart and nervous system available:
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Holter Monitor (Ambulatory EKG)
- Exercise Stress Test (Treadmill or Ergometer)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Dobutamine Nuclear Stress Test
- Lexiscan Nuclear Stress Test
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Dobutamine Echocardiogram
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Arterial Pulse Volume Recordings (PVR)
- Tilt-Table Test
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Ambulatory EEG
- Nerve Conduction/EMG
The Cardiology/Neurology Department is open:
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
For more information about cardiac and neurological testing or procedures, ask your physician or call 330.721.5190.