Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute at Medina Hospital offers you and your family world class care for neurological and movement disorders close to home.
The Institute is home to some of the world’s most advanced treatments for neurological conditions and is staffed with a team of highly skilled physicians and other healthcare providers who treat adults with neurological disorders.
Support from Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute, ranked among the top 10 in the nation and best in Ohio by U.S. News & World Report, enables the program to be on the leading edge of patient care.
Specialists from Cleveland Clinic’s Neurological Institute at Medina Hospital offer a disease-specific, patient-focused approach to neurological care.
- Treatment of cervical dystonia, focal hand dystonia and blepharospasm
- Botulinum toxin (Botox) for spasticity
- Evaluation and management of Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) for Parkinson's disease and essential tremor
- Physical, occupational, speech and swallow therapists are available to provide comprehensive care for patients with any movement disorder
- Medina Hospital has also been designated as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission signifying its continued excellence in the field of stroke care
Learn more about:
Hours & Location
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
South Medical Office Building, Suite 5-A
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment with a Movement Disorders specialist at Medina Hospital, call 216.636.5860 or toll-free 866.588.2264.