Patients can take comfort in Marymount Hospital’s comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Certified by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, great care is taken to properly diagnose cancer using advanced diagnostic equipment, skilled physicians and experienced staff.
- As a Cleveland Clinic hospital, Marymount physicians can consult with Cleveland Clinic experts in more than 100 different specialties to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care.
Cancer Rehabilitation Services
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Stomal therapy
- Clinical trial research
- Individualized treatment plans
- Cancer support services for patients and their families
- Spiritual counseling from our Pastoral Care staff
We encourage you to consider participating in a clinical trial.
- Clinical trials are research studies looking for ways to improve the care of people with cancer.
- Clinical trials are a way for people with cancer to help to try to find new ways of treating and preventing cancer.
- Participation in clinical trials is always voluntary.
Ask your oncologist if you are eligible to participate in a clinical trial or visit the National Cancer Institute website below.
Treatment Guide & Other Resources
Learn more about the causes, symptoms, variations and treatment options for cancer.
Community-Based Support Groups
Support groups provide a valuable service to those seeking information and an opportunity, according to the American Cancer Society, “to share experiences, to find hope, and to inspire others.”
The Gathering Place is a community that supports, educates and empowers individuals and families touched by cancer through programs and services free of charge.
To learn more, call 216.595.9546 or visit the website below.
East Location: 23300 Commerce Park in Beachwood, Ohio 44122
West Location: 800 Sharon Drive in Westlake, Ohio 44145