Marymount Medical Center, Broadview Heights
Marymount Medical Center, Broadview Heights has been serving the residents of Cleveland's southern suburbs since 1986 with leading-edge emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic laboratory and imaging services.
The Medical Center's professional and support staff combine medical expertise with the human touch to provide compassionate, personalized health care for patients of all ages. Patients appreciate our short wait times, rapid turnaround for test and imaging results, friendly, caring staff and patient-centered approach.
Download more information about Broadview Heights Medical Center
At the Broadview Heights Medical Center, patients will not have to wait for emergency medical attention. The Emergency Department ensures that their patients will be seen by a physician within 30 minutes of registration—guaranteed. This 30-minute promise of timely emergency treatment ensures faster service, easy access and trusted care while eliminating long wait times.
Hours: Daily - 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Our Emergency Department (ED) treats more than 10,000 patients a year for emergencies ranging from sore throats to strokes. For more than 20 years, our ED has provided prompt, high quality and compassionate care by an expert team in a healing environment. Our physicians communicate with patients and family members and are responsive to their physical and emotional needs.
- Staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and nurses
- Certified in cardiac life support, advanced trauma life support and pediatric advanced life support
- Eight-bed ED is fully equipped to provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment
- CAT scanning
- Electro cardiology (EKG)
- Laboratory services
In addition to treating walk-in patients, emergency squads from surrounding communities bring patients to our ED. Patients requiring more specialized or inpatient care are stabilized here and transferred to Marymount Hospital or the hospital of their choice by ambulance or helicopter.
Emergency Physician Services»
The emergency medicine physicians are a private group practice under contract with the hospital. Services provided by the emergency physician will be billed separately from the hospital services.
The emergency physicians are contracted with most major insurance group health plans, and as a courtesy they will file a claim with your insurance company. Please provide current and complete insurance information to the Emergency Department registration personnel so there is no delay in processing your claim.
You will receive a statement for services which are not covered or paid by your insurance company. If you have any questions concerning your emergency physician account, call toll-free 800.225.0953 directly.
Hours: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
No appointment necessary.
Our Medical Center Laboratory offers a convenient location for patients and physicians from Marymount Hospital, or community-based physicians, to have outpatient lab work completed.
- Patients who require specific tests on a regular basis will appreciate our easy access, quick results and friendly, responsive staff.
- Extensive menu of outpatient laboratory services with immediate results or same-day turnaround
- Results are delivered to referring physicians by fax and/or email, and are posted in the Cleveland Clinic electronic medical record system (Cleveland Clinic/Marymount Hospital patients only) as soon as available.
Hours: Daily - 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Diagnostic X-ray, CAT Scan, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound
- Board-certified Cleveland Clinic radiologists at Marymount Hospital
- Referring physicians receive an immediate verbal report followed by a detailed report delivered by fax or email, and posted in the Cleveland Clinic electronic medical record system (Cleveland Clinic/Marymount Hospital patients only).
- Digital Mammography screening using advanced technology is available by appointment.
Marymount Medical Center, Broadview Heights is home to Cleveland Clinic and private practice physician offices that offer primary care in a convenient location, with easy access to laboratory and radiology services as needed.
Cleveland Clinic physicians also offer specialty services, including:
- Pain Management
- Spine Center