Primary Care Services
Lutheran Hospital offers an array of primary care services for both men and women, providing the medical expertise needed to properly treat and manage your family’s health.
- Care for common medical illnesses
- Care for acute illnesses and minor injuries
- Preventive medical care and health maintenance for adolescents and adults
- Specialized care for the elderly, including geriatric assessments and memory evaluation
- Common medical procedures, including minor skin surgery, suturing and arthritic joint injections
- Individual patient education and nutrition counseling
- Health screenings
1730 W. 25th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113
Need help finding a physician? Medline can assist you with finding a doctor who is right for you. Call 866.733.6363.