Teen Health Center
You make choices everyday—where to go, what to eat, who to hang out with. But when it comes to questions about your health, you may not always know what your choices are.
You may not know who to turn to when you have questions such as:
- Where can I go for a school, sports, work or camp physical?
- Why don't I fit in?
- Who can I talk to confidentially?
- Why do I feel sad or angry?
- Who can answer my health-related questions?
- How do I cope with pressure?
The Lakewood Hospital Teen Health Center can provide teens ages 12 - 19 with answers to the common questions many young adults have today.
For more information, call 216.391.TEEN (8336) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services Offered at the Teen Health Center
- Primary Care: A certified nurse practitioner, in collaboration with a board-certified family practice physician, is available for your primary care needs and can provide referrals if needed.
- Physicals: sports, camp, school, employment
- Health education by a certified health educator
- Counseling: nutrition, exercise, mental health and more
- Strep tests
There are a lot of things in the world that can affect your environment and how you feel, both physically and emotionally. Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Drugs and alcohol
- Coping with changes
- Fitting in
- Conflict resolution
- Peer pressure
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases