About Lakewood Hospital
Lakewood Hospital is an acute care hospital that has served the diverse healthcare needs of the West Shore communities since 1907. Each year, more than 130,000 patients receive high-quality and innovative patient care from our talented medical staff of some 500 physicians, supported by more than 1,300 employees and nearly 400 volunteers.
Lakewood Hospital's primary service area is western Cuyahoga County, primarily the cities of Lakewood, Rocky River, Bay Village, Westlake, Fairview Park, the eastern portion of Lorain County and the western portion of the Cleveland (Detroit Shoreway area).
Give to Lakewood Hospital - Help Enhance Patient Care
To provide better care of the sick, investigation into their problems, and further education of those who serve.
Statement of Values
Cleveland Clinic was established by visionary leaders who believed in simple, guiding principles. Six fundamental values form the foundation of the Cleveland Clinic's culture:
- Quality. We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation. We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork. We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Service. We strive to exceed our patients’ and/or fellow caregivers’ expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity. We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion. We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients’ families and fellow caregivers.
The impact of philanthropy on the advancement of Lakewood Hospital has been apparent every day since the hospital’s founding in 1907. It started with Dr. & Mrs. C. Lee Graber and their gift of a home to house the hospital.
Since then, generous members of our community have been instrumental in the evolving development of Lakewood Hospital through their advocacy and support of Lakewood Hospital Foundation, which raises funds exclusively in support of the hospital’s patient programs and services.
Community support provides the hospital a valuable financial base and is directed toward initiatives such as free and subsidized care for the most vulnerable community members, new programs, education, leading-edge equipment and capital expansion. Help enhance patient care at Lakewood Hospital by making a secure online gift to Lakewood Hospital Foundation.
Facts and figures that distinguish Lakewood Hospital as a high quality care center.
Dedicated to healthcare philanthropy to improve the health and wellness of those served at Lakewood Hospital.
Serving the needs of the residents of Cleveland and surrounding communities.
Learn how you can give back to the community by volunteering at Lakewood Hospital.