Directions & Parking
Fairview Hospital, located adjacent to the scenic Cleveland Metroparks and Cleveland’s far west suburbs, is just 10 minutes north of Cleveland Hopkins Airport and ideally situated just south of I-90, west of I-71, and minutes north of I-480. If you need assistance with directions, the hospital operator can assist you at 216.476.7000.
The bicycle racks are located on the first floor of our parking garage. They are available for both employees and visitors year round.
Valet and Parking Services
Fairview Hospital is committed to providing high quality care in a community setting. We offer self-park and valet options. For questions, please call Parking Services at 216.444.2255.
- Open 24/7
- Valet fees:
- $8 per day
- $4 for senior citizens ages 65 and older
- $4 for expectant mothers using Fairview Hospital prenatal and birthing services
- Free for Emergency Department visitors with discharge papers
- First hour of parking is free
- Maximum fee per day is $8
- Convenient elevator access on floors 1 - 6
Discount Coupon Parking Program
- Patients and visitors can purchase coupon books which will reduce the overall rate of cost each day. The coupons never expire and can be used at any Cleveland Clinic location.
- Regular Discount: 5-day coupon tickets, green in color, are $25
- Senior Discount: 5-day coupon tickets, red in color, are $25 (Golden Buckeye or AARP card)
- Discount Coupons are sold at the Fairview self-park cashier booth at the garage exit, at the valet cashier podium at the main or ED entrance.
Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center at Fairview Hospital, Moll Pavilion
- Free surface parking in Cancer Center lot for patients using that service
- Please do not park in the Thumbs Up Deli parking lot next to the Cancer Center. You will be towed.
Thank you for choosing Fairview Hospital.