Directions & Parking
Fairview Hospital, located adjacent to the scenic Cleveland Metroparks and Cleveland’s far west suburbs, is just 10 minutes north of Cleveland Hopkins Airport and ideally situated just south of I-90, west of I-71, and minutes north of I-480. If you need assistance with directions, the hospital operator can assist you at 216.476.7000.
Valet and Parking Services
Fairview Hospital is committed to providing high quality care in a community setting. We offer self-park and valet options. For questions, please call Parking Services at 216.444.2255.
- Open 24/7
- Valet fees:
- $8 per day
- $4 for senior citizens ages 65 and older
- $4 for expectant mothers using Fairview Hospital prenatal and birthing services
- Free for Emergency Department visitors with discharge papers
- First hour of parking is free
- Maximum fee per day is $8
- Convenient elevator access on floors 1 - 6
Discount Coupon Parking Program
- Patients and visitors can purchase coupon books which will reduce the overall rate of cost each day. The coupons never expire and can be used at any Cleveland Clinic location.
- Regular Discount: 5-day coupon tickets, green in color, are $30
- Senior Discount: 5-day coupon tickets, red in color, are $25 (Golden Buckeye or AARP card)
- Discount Coupons are sold at the Fairview self-park cashier booth at the garage exit, at the valet cashier podium at the main or ED entrance.
Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center at Fairview Hospital, Moll Pavilion
- Free surface parking in Cancer Center lot for patients using that service
- Please do not park in the Thumbs Up Deli parking lot next to the Cancer Center. You will be towed.
Thank you for choosing Fairview Hospital.